Housing & Realestate
The Bottom Line
- Pricing your house right takes market experience and expertise.
- To find the best list price, your agent balances current market demand, values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition.
- If you’re ready to sell, don’t guess on the price. Connect with your agent today. Together you can price your house to attract multiple offers and maximize your return on investment.
- Some sellers are pricing their homes higher than ever just because they can, but this may drive away serious buyers and result in unapproved appraisals
- The highest offer is not always the best offer – consider cash options and contingencies that could work in your favor
- Hire a REALTOR® to help you navigate this once in a lifetime seller’s market