Think you may have missed the hot Kittitas County housing market?
Fear not – there are still good reasons to jump in.
Looking to buy? 3 good reasons to continue the hunt:
- As this is the traditional selling time, inventory is the highest it will be all year. Waiting won’t mean that there are more houses on the market.
- Good weather and longer days do help the hunting process. It is easier to get out there while the getting’s good.
- Just because the market is “HOT” doesn’t mean prices are exceptionally higher now and will fall. It could be the beginning of a long up-cycle and prices could rise.
Thinking of selling? 3 good reasons this could be the time:
- Yes, the market is hot. That means there are lots of buyers out there looking. Having more people looking at your house increases the chances it will sell.
- School’s out for summer and mom and dads know they have a deadline. Especially as the magic back to school day looms on the horizon.
- Never underestimeate the power of the looky Loo! Someone not even thinking of moving could be driving by that For Sale sign right now.
“Whether buying or selling; now or later; Marlene is always the right choice.