Are you a kitchensink VIP?
“You can win a drawing for a set of 6 Breathable Eisch Sensi Wine Glasses. For the next 2 weeks VIPs can come to kitchensink, show their text and get an entry into the drawing.
Not a VIP? Becoming one is easy – sign up here or simply stop into kitchensink and ask.
For the next two weekends (ends April 16)
VIP Drawing for a set of 6 Eisch Sensi Wine Glasses
Non VIPs can subscribe for free here or at kitchensink
Eisch Sensi Breathable Wine Glasses
Properties of breathable glasses
- Wine poured into a breathable glass for just 2 to 4 minutes will show signs of aeration equivalent to the same wine that has been decanted and aerated for 1 to 2 hours.
- The original character and structure of the wine are preserved, yet the wine’s aroma and palate impression become more open and generous.
- The properties of breathable glasses were confirmed by wine professionals all over the world and Eisch also received innovation awards from Germany and Canada.
- In addition to wine, breathable glasses can also lead to improvements with spirits, fruit juices, and mineral water. Eisch breathable glasses are made from lead-free crystal-glass.
- After the actual manufacturing process, the glasses undergo an oxygenizing treatment which gives the breathable glasses its unique properties.
Cleaning instructions: the breathable glass does not lose its effectiveness-ever. It also does not have any special cleaning requirements. Wash it as you would other quality crystal glass. The glasses are dishwasher proof.
The Eisch glass factory is located in Bavaria, Germany and is a family business since 1946. Due to its high quality in production and design and its innovations Eisch has been voted eleven times number one glass producer by German retailers since 1995.
Head Scullery Maid
100 E Pennsylvania
Roslyn, WA 98941