12 Weeks of 2017 Holiday Marketing in Kittitas County
“Ok, I’m fully aware that filling out another “Business Success” list will likely be a pain in the neck for you! However, we both know that it’s well documented that business that plan … are far more likely to succeed than businesses who do not plan. That’s grim news for many small business operators. It’s also hard to do by yourself and we have found that a little brainstorming with someone produces a much better marketing plan and a lot less frustration. That’s why we’re offer our services and are putting 12 weeks of 2017 Holiday Marketing in your “LocalMotion” inbox and on this webpage for you to use.
The List: A short Google session will produce hundreds of marketing and to-do lists, all of them good I’m sure. This list was chosen because it covers a lot of the diverse clients we serve in Kittitas County and has a common sense, small business slant to what’s important.
Take a look and approach the items one at a time with an open-minded attitude. I can guarantee that your business is hiding some pleasant revenue generating surprises for you this holiday season if you build and execute your plan.
If you get stuck or need a little encouragement or insight … give me a call and maybe we will find the answer together. Art Colts 206.618.1301
<<<Watch for Week 2 next week >>>
Start planning your holiday marketing campaign right now!
Week 1: Making A List, Checking It Twice
- What is your long-term strategy?
- What are your last minute product/service promotions for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and last minute shoppers?
- Will you have a shipping guarantee?
- What are your limited time offers going to be?
- How do the holidays align with your brand’s personality?
- What will you do internally for your employees as well as externally for your customers/followers/partners?
- Are you going to need posters, flyers, online marketing tools, social media graphics?
- Will you be doing any direct-mail postcards this year?
- What do you have that big box stores don’t have?
- What will your email marketing campaign strategy be and how often will you be emailing?
- Do you have remarketing campaigns setup?
- Is your website ready for increased traffic?
- Do you have social media influencers you can employee?
- Have you written those important holiday gift guide blog posts or participated in a guest blog article about it?
- Do you have any gifts and giveaways you need made?
It really can be enjoyable you know … this business planning thing.
Pick a nice spot to brainstorm and build your marketing list like you knew what you were doing. No one knows your business like you do – go find the answers.
Call me or text if you would like someone to have a cup of coffee with and explore your holiday marketing and that pesky list.
October 2017 Themes Infographic